|Size (L x W x H)||25 cm x 18 cm x 10 cm|
- Start flowers, herbs, vegetable seeds and other plant seeds
- Roots of the seedlings can easily reach out of the cup
- Good air permeability and easy soil fusion improve the ecological environment
- The paper cup is degraded into organic fertilizer, and then fused with the soil
- Biodegradable, eco-friendly, sustainable & zero-waste
- It can be used to start flowers, herbs, vegetable seeds and other plant seeds.
- The roots of the seedlings can easily reach out of the cup, overcoming the problem of using plastic cups.
- Good air permeability and easy soil fusion improve the ecological environment around the seed roots and are beneficial to seed growth.
- The seeds can be grown indoors and outdoors, just move the cup to where you want to plant it. The flowerpot automatically degrades into chemical fertilizer over time.
- The paper cup is degraded into organic fertilizer, and then fused with the soil to improve the ecological environment around the root of the seedling, which is conducive to the growth of the seedling.
These organic nursery paper peat pots are the right ways to start a mini garden, eco-friendly, safe. Contains nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium which is easy to be degraded. Energy-saving and environmental protection.
With a 2.4-inch diameter, these organic peat seedling pots are perfectly sized for starting flowers, herbs, and vegetable saplings, etc. By becoming one with the root ball and promoting aeration, these paper pots are great for transplanting plants without causing root circulation or harm. It is not necessary to manually remove the seedling from the pot. It can be planted directly without damaging the seedling.
The pots become organic fertilizer after degradation. This layer of degradable material is easy to absorb water and integrate with the soil. Improving the ecological environment around the seedling root which is good for the growth of seedlings. The roots of seedlings are easy to stick out of the pot. Overcoming the problems of bent roots, rot roots which are caused by seedlings in plastic pots.
The plant pots are used waste paper, recycling paper, as well as straw, reed, bagasse and other straw. Application: balcony vegetable garden, greening project, home furnishing, home gardening, nursery Production and so on.
Material: Paper, Peat
Color: As Pictures Shown
Quantity: 50 Pcs/1 Set
Note: No retail package. Transition: 1cm=10mm=0.39inch Please allow 0-1cm error due to manual measurement. pls, make sure you do not mind before you bid. Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual colour of the item. Thank you! Seed Nursery Cup only, other accessories in pictures are not included.
#50Pcs #2.4\" #Paper #Pot #Plant #Starters #Seedling #Herb #Seed #Nursery #Cup #Kit #Organic
50pcs x Paper Pulp Nursery Cup 6cmx6cm/2.36inx2.36in